Sunday, May 30, 2010

It Doesn't Really Matter


We've passed the toddler rough and tumble, throw everything stage.

Maybe.

I hear it might come back in a few years.

But here are the results:



Not bad . . . worth keeping.



Admittedly a little off . . .



Hmmm. . .




Impressive . . .




Lest you thought it was all the fault of a little boy . . . OOPS:


For the record, Morgan did feel bad about this lamp.
She only gave a thumbs up when I told her I was taking a picture for my blog.

I have replaced a couple of the lamps with the glass up light below. The glass is extremely thick, but we haven't tested it much.

allen + roth 16" Bronze Touch Control Uplight Traditional Accent Lamp

I don't care about the lamps.

I still tell my little ones
they're not allowed to grow up.

No comments: