Friday, November 11, 2011

First Tooth Lost

                                           

I sure do love this kid. . . . 

He came to me with this tooth hanging down perpendicular to his other teeth.  It was pretty annoying to him, so I took a picture, and then got a tissue and pulled it out.  

I learned this from the best.  I'll never forget attending a church activity with my Dad, who is a dentist.  I remember a small child running up to show him a loose teeth.  My Dad peered into the child's mouth, and before the child knew it, my Dad had pulled that loose tooth out.  In all fairness, I should point out this memory is from long ago . . . the accuracy may be questionable.  

I've blogged before about the tooth fairy's negligence in our household.  I don't know who was the tooth fairy this time around, but it wasn't me, and I don't think it was my husband.  I have some really kind older kids who have taken over tooth fairy duty.  Somehow a bunch of coins appeared under Henry's pillow.

2 comments:

The Mormon Monk said...

(laughin)

Matt Willis said...

Actually, Andra, it was me who put in the coins. I had to distract him for a minute, put the coins in, and then told him to check inside the pillow case.