Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Turtle Shell

When I first published this blog, I had a few comments from friends about internet safety. I really want my blog to be about our children, so until I decide how I feel about internet safety, I'm using some code names for our children. These will change over time when I think of some catchy substitutes.

In case you're interested, J is five years old, and H is two years old. Most of my stories come from them, I think because younger children generate funnier moments. A is 11, and M is 8. I probably will avoid writing much about their current adventures, since A, especially, is entering that sensitive tween/teen age. And though she doesn't see what I write, I prefer not to put her out there.

For those of you who don't use the internet as much, DH is my Dear Husband.

No comments: