Sunday, September 18, 2011

Some Beach Trip Pictures from this Summer

I think we've gone to the beach at least once each summer.  I can't remember a summer that we went to the beach more than once.   There's a reason for this.  I've had babies and toddlers in the house for 13 years.  13 YEARS!  And going to the beach with small children is kind of fun, but not nearly as fun as going with these older kids!  This was the first year that I really could enjoy being at the beach with them without worrying too much that someone was drowning, burning to a crisp, or eating sand.  

Part of the fun this year was that it was the first year we had a boogie board for each child.  And we went with friends.  I figured out this year that I could put a life jacket on Henry, and take him out.  We boogie boarded together with him under me.  My friend also watched him here and there while I went to boogie board alone.  





   

 
We went to the beach with some fun friends.

No comments: