Monday, September 28, 2009

Cow Day

jackiecow  We visited Chick-Fil-A a few months ago on Cow Appreciation Day.  We all wore felt spots that I hastily cut while hollering at the kids to get into the car. Fortunately, rings of scotch tape managed to hold on the spots, and we passed as cows to receive our free meals, complete with chocolate cake and junky free toys.  

I had no idea just how savory the Chick-Fil-A sandwiches are until this new, exceptional celebration, which I plan to attend yearly.  Thank you Chick-Fil-A!

5 comments:

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

I love your posts and pictures! Andrew and I both read it- I've just been horrible at commenting!
The other day I was driving with the kids and Sam said, "Mom, can we go visit our friends who live far away? You know, Henry and Andra?"
I said, "You mean your cousins? Do you want to go there?" He said, "Yes! We can play with them, and ride the bikes, and stay many, many, days!"

It was really cute! We'll have to try and work it in our budget/schedule to come visit.

Unknown said...

Ooh! We went for the get a free chicken sandwich if you sport your team's gear, but I didn't know about this one. IF you didn't have to sell your soul, AJ and I would BUY a chick-fil-a.

The Lunds said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

Super cute! Chik-fil-A is a Lindgren favorite.

The State of Our Family said...

Too stinkin' cute! I can't believe how old Jackie looks! CRAZY!