Saturday, December 11, 2010

Croc Baseball

I've been searching through this year's thousands of photos, trying to find some good ones for an end-the-year project.

I'm not sure I ever posted this.  If I did already, I apologize for doing it again.  But it was just too good to miss.   "Blogworthy," as I tell my kids.

I came out one day to find my kids out with their friends playing this fun new game:  Croc Baseball.



Yes, that is a navy blue Croc flying through the air.


The Pitch


Me, camera in hand:  "Hey guys.  Um . . . . that's totally blogworthy.  Let me take a picture, and then I want you to stop so you don't ruin your shoes."

Though they did stop that day, later that week the kids were out playing the same game, and Morgan seems to have forever lost one of her favorite Crocs.    I suppose a lesson was learned.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi guys it6 is kiera that is very intresting