Sunday, June 5, 2011

Easter (belated)

I know it's way past Easter, but here are some fun pictures from our Easter.

Morgan blowing out eggs . . . if I were really good, I'd have taken pictures of the finished product!




Got this idea when I visited Great Harvest.  My bunny was much less expensive.

This was the only "complicated" thing I made for our Easter Dinner.  I don't believe in spending any more time than I have to on cooking anymore.  Not when the Lord gave us wonderful things like broccoli and strawberries!  

Not sure why I'm including this picture.
It is kind of interesting though:  if you look really closely it may reveal something about my personality.  
Or about the fact that we're living the student life.  


Who cares about broccoli, right?  I just thought the picture was kind of cool with the steam. . . . 

And yep,  just enjoying my camera again.    Love the shine on the strawberries.
If that were real sugar on them, I think you might see the crystals . . . probably was Splenda.

1 comment:

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Oh my, that makes me so HUNGRY! I was wanted ham for Easter but it was insanely expensive! We settled on a pork loin. I'm so impressed with your bunny loaf. I've only make rolls once, and they were pretty bad.